December 5, 2011

just another way to procrastinate..

well folks, you may have noticed my month long absence from blogging. yes, i've still been cooking but i have had no time at all to do anything fun. that includes blogging. my life has been taken over by stupid school projects, midterms at the end of term (i know. i still don't get it...?), essays and meetings and i have basically have no social life. now, it's exam period and i have all them scrunched together in the first week. my first is tomorrow, a 50% motor behaviour final. oh, right... why am i not studying? cause that's too smart. and procrastinating is way more fun.

basically, i'm here to tell y'all that my blogging will continue to be absent over the christmas break. however, i will be baking and cooking lots of lovely lovely things, so stay tuned for january where i'll catch you up to all of my cooking shenanigans!

happy holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment