June 7, 2012

welcome home, sunshine :)

well, well, well.. look who finally has time to get back on the blogging train! that's right, ME! *applauds* i have to admit, not blogging at all last semester was super bad on my part. sorry all! i've been home from school for just about a month now, and holy cow, i don't think i've had a semester that has worn me out so much. my courses were interesting, but they kept me a WAY BUSIER than i would've liked. even more, during all of exam period i literally lived off of perogies, pickles, PB M&M's, garlic bread, blenz coffee mochas and pecan pie... and now i'm fat. university loves ruining my life. ANYWAYS, i'm back and hopefully will have lots of healthy, yummy meals to share! for me, this summer is all about getting healthy, mentally and physically! i eat well, but have neglected my fitness for a crazy amount of time considering i study kinesiology and health and all that fun stuff. time to get back to the old fitness loving eva :) wish me luck!
i leave you with a photo of little phyllo!

No comments:

Post a Comment